Saturday, July 28, 2012

Mourning

I'm in mourning for all that are lost, that are poor in spirit. You could be the richest person in the world, and yet be poor in the spirit of the Lord. And yet I mourn because for the longest time, I have done nothing. I now hunger and thirst for his love and mercy, so that I can be filled and overflow for the world to see.

The Lord has compassion for us, no matter the sin. If we turn to him and ask for forgiveness, he will give it to us. He is the friend of sinners and the family to the lonely. He touched the people others wouldn't go near, and loved all. Even at death he  asked is father to forgive them for they know not what they do. He took on all the sins of the world so that we could be saved. In Matthew 5:6 he said " blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness for they shall be filled." He wants to fill our cups so that they overflow with his love for the world to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment